Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hotel Information

We will be using the same hotel as last year, they were very accommodating to our group and they are looking forward to us join them again this year. Please call in as soon as possible, I have blocked off a certain number of rooms at our discounted rate. When calling in to confirm your reservation on your credit card, please ask for Eric. Eric is the hotel manager and will be working with us during this time. The hotel will be hosting a "Welcome Reception" for Team Ethan members and families starting at 5:00pm. This will last about an hour. I am sorry to announce that there will not be a Team Ethan Dinner as we had last year. I know we previously announced there would be a dinner, I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. However, this will free you guys up to attend the St Jude hosted Pasta Party. One other thing I need to mention, please check the times for registration packet pick up. I will not be picking these up this year as I did for you last year. We had a glitch in the system and I do not want to cause any repeats of problems from last year. If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comment section and we will get back to you. Please leave an email address to respond to if you have any questions.

BE WATCHING.... T-Shirt design and order info will be coming in the next few days!!!

Get registered and reserve your room at your earliest possible opportunity. Let's do our part and see if we can top our monies raised from last years total.

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
Memphis East
8489 Highway 64
Memphis, TN 38133
Reservations: 1-901-381-0085 ask for Eric, make sure you tell him you are a member of Team Ethan, St Jude Marathon event. This is very important for you to get our discounted rate.

GO TEAM ETHAN!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Sara Kathryn. My roommate and I recently (Saturday) registered for the half-marathon under Team Ethan. We are not added under the members section yet that I can tell. Thanks for your help!

Mardecia said...

Sara Kathryn,

If you register on the weekend, it usually does not show up until after a business day or so. If you are not showing in the next day or two, please call Christopher Beck, his number is listed on the registration page. If you have any further questions or need further help, let us know. If you can leave an email address where I can respond that would be helpful.

Anonymous said...

HELLO TEAM ETHAN!!!

Well, I am getting very excited and now looking for a ROOMIE let me know and we can work things out, I know NO team members are lame and all are game for a good time so no worries about that! :) I am sad that there is no pasta dinner this year. Being a new member this year and seeing all the pictures and hearing great things from it I was really looking forward to it all :(. Keep up the good work team! Love and prayers always.

~ "The Kid"

Anonymous said...

Awww, no Team Ethan dinner? I had a great time last year getting together with everyone! Is there anything else we can do that night to just be together? Doesn't have to be a dinner, but a gathering maybe? Either way i'm looking forward to running this marathon for little "e" and all the kids at St. Jude!!

Trina and Jophie said...

Woo Hoo! Go team Ethan!

Whaaat??? No pasta dinner? No get together for all the members who worked so hard?? I'm sure everyone is looking forward to seeing one another. How bout a big ole BBQ among fiends?? We are all friends afterall. Besides, everybodys gotta eat so why not eat together!

It's so much nicer than eating alone ;)

Go Team Ethan!

Trina and Jophie

Jon said...

Hello friends, I am sorry to hear that the dinner has been cancelled. I know Jon Mark had a wonderful time last year and we are looking forward to it again. I hope all the chat room friends can get together somehow. Love you all, Jon