Wednesday, November 12, 2008

T-Shirts are on their way! Some got theirs today. Post a comment and let us hear from you, tell us what you think about the shirts!!

Our goal... Taking Steps For A Cure, one mile at a time!

Don't forget to get your donations turned in soon if you have checks. It is taking about 2 weeks for the checks to be posted on your goals page. Every dollar means so much to St Jude and to these families.

I am so excited that we have such a good turn out for the hospital tour. This is something that you will never forget. You will see what this whole weekend is really about. The families at St Jude.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love, love, love the t-shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

Got my shirt today -- looks great! Thanks for all you're doing!

Anonymous said...

There really are no words to describe the excitment I felt when I opened that package!

The design is amazing, each word truly describing Ethan.

Thank you for your dedication in helping our team be a huge success!

Anonymous said...

I love my t-shirt! I cannot wait to wear it in honor of Ethan!

Anonymous said...

Did you mail out all the tshirts? I haven't received mine yet? Just curious...I'm so excited to see it!

Mardecia said...

All shirts have been mailed out, except for one, but they were notified that it would be coming. However, I am aware of a few that were shipped that have not yet arrived. Give it a few mores days, if you have still not received yours please let us know, and leave some type of contact info.
Thank you.

Heather said...

We got our 2 shirts today and love them! I have had so many people comment on them and i get to share little "e" with them all over again!
-h