Saturday, November 1, 2008

T-SHIRT ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED. Thank you so very much for your orders and your support of Team Ethan and St Jude Children's Research Hospital. We plan to have the shirts ready to ship out to you around November 15, 2008. We will post here when the shirts have gone out so you will know to be watching your mailbox.

Thank You... Keep training and getting ready! This is going to be so exciting. Our team has doubled in size from last year. Last year, 27 of us raised over $25,000.00!!! We would love to top that amount this year. What an awesome way honor Ethan!

Mardecia & Allison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is way late, but I was wondering if there is still a way to get a shirt, I am so sad that I forgot about it. If you could email me @ CaitlynNewman414@aol.com and let me know I would really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I also would love to have a long sleeve shirt in x-lg. is there any way i can get one,
patty nieukirk
email addy
bamafan1@grics.net